Saturday, June 25, 2016

Artists...why I'm not one.

  I LOVE art. I could wander museums, browse websites, and watch youtube videos of artists creating their magic for hours on end! It stirs something deep inside of me, awakens my muse, prompts me to write. I, however, cannot create art. Unfortunately, some of us were meant to just admire art, from a very safe distance away! You see, I've attempted to create different things over the years. It just didn't work. In the end, it ended up looking like my crafts closet had thrown up and I'd been in a horrific Rugby match! I'd be frustrated, puffed up, covered in blood, sweat, and tears! The conclusion I came to is that I am meant to view, not to create, art. It's just not in the cards for me. If you enjoy quality art that stirs your soul, provokes emotions, and takes you to another realm, please check out my friend, Stacy 's page! Have a blessed day, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment