Saturday, June 4, 2016

What's on my mind today?

Aliens
Balloons
Chicken Express
Dreams
Expressive art
Fairies
Garrett (as in the fabulous Stacy Garrett)
Heroines
Innocence

These words, which just happen to be in alphabetical order, may not mean anything to you. But to me they represent what is happening in my life right now. Today we are going on vacation, heading westward. (For those familiar with Roswell & Dallas, you'll get the A & C references! lol)
But I'm also thinking about a dear friend who has an amazing game happening on her website! She's one of the most talented, kind people that I know. And if you're lucky you might figure out from a clue on this page how to get there to play the game. Please feel free to share the links and get your friends in on the fun!
http://www.stacyjgarrett.com/#!the-door/tqu6j


No comments:

Post a Comment